Brian et al,

What a great and hopeful last paragraoh, Brian. Perhais, as you say, now that
neoliberalism is attacking itself, there will be change…can be a more
productive critique if the beast than hipster slants.

I will mention that Nobel’s book, which I’ve read very closely, not only
analyzes the regimes behind search, but provides ideas; is a clarion call for
what is needed to resurrect a 90s era value in public information -
transparency, literacy, and accessibility to a wide range of sources rather
than the singularity of google’s authority - and this from a black information
scholar who is already versed in how information skews history.

Thank you…lots more to read.

Molly

Sent from my iPhone