Tor didn’t work for me, but the video is now available in MediathekView.
Or you can open this URL in VLC:
https://apasfiis.sf.apa.at/ipad/cms-worldwide/2023-03-06_2238_tl_02_kulturMontag_Peter-Weibel---__14170519__o__5083784596__s15352187_7__ORF2HD_23274108P_00115712P_Q8C.mp4/playlist.m3u8

cheers,
Volker