[email protected] (Niels Möller) writes:

> All testing and proof-reading highly appreciated.

I've now done some more testing on x86_64 freebsd and arm gnu/linux (in
addition to my main development platform, gnu/linux x86_64, and fixed a
couple of mostly configure-related bugs.

Then I tried windows cross compilation using mingw. w64 seems to fail
several tests (at least according to wine). Likely ABI issues in some of
the assembly files. Good news is that it seems 64-bit wine works out of
the box with debian jessie.

For w32, a build with --disable-shared --enable-mini-gmp passes all the
tests but the symbols-test, when I run the testsuite using wine32
(package "wine32", arch "i386"), but for a shared library build, for
some reason I can't get it to find the dll files. I have to dig further
on that.

Regards,
/Niels

-- 
Niels Möller. PGP-encrypted email is preferred. Keyid C0B98E26.
Internet email is subject to wholesale government surveillance.
_______________________________________________
nettle-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.lysator.liu.se/mailman/listinfo/nettle-bugs

Reply via email to