hello,

If we have to go into the console to delete some configuration file, the
whole point of the applet is over (confort for the users, otherwise,
iwconfig works always ;-)

What is the decision about the "menu item"  to scan for new networks
rather than triggering the scan when the user click on the applet ?

THanks

Joan