Thank you! I will have a look at it soon.

----- Messaggio originale -----
Da: dragoran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
A: yelo_3 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: Dan Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; network manager
<networkmanager-list@gnome.org>
Inviato: Lunedì 25 giugno 2007, 16:09:30
Oggetto: Re: ipw srcipts for hal

On 6/25/07, yelo_3 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ok, but this does not solve the problem of multiple killswitches (will
> show up with multiple cards) because both will have
> /org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/ipw_wlan_switch as uid.
Yes the previous shell script didn't solve the problem... sorry. This might
mean that the UDI should contain the interface name as you were saying

The C code misses the setrfkill section, and a !=null check when you fopen the
file.
ok here is a new version.
it implements setrfkill too and uses g_strdup_printf instead of sprintf.