I tried on two computers. One is using Linksys WUSB54GC. Another one is
using Atheros Super AG wireless. Neither works.

It's very wired that NetworkManager even sometimes detects the Wifi is a
non-secured network. And it said "Wireless network connection to ...." It's
impossible. Because that Wi-Fi is secured. And it's actually not connected.
I can't surf the Internet.