De:  Matt Burkhardt
Enviado el: jue 10/04/2008 15:12
Para: Antti Kaijanmäki
CC: networkmanagerAsunto: Re: ANNOUNCE: Mobile Broadband Configuration Assistant

On Thu, 2008-04-10 at 16:00 +0300, Antti Kaijanmäki wrote:

        Hello,

        to, 2008-04-10 kello 14:15 +0400, Vitja Makarov kirjoitti:
        >> Hi!
        >
        >> Nice to hear this.
        Too late for me, I am using Wvdial and it detected my Huawei E220
mobile broadband modem without problem. But better late than never ;-)
        >>Are you going to add bluetooth support?
        >

        >I'm not going to add Bluetooth support to NetworkManager. At least that
        is not the plan right now. However there are some couple of weeks
        reserved for working on NetworkManager itself and thus if it's later
        decided I should work on Bluetooth support, I will.

        If I can suggest it, I would like also this Bluetooth support. This
would be great ! (when I cannot connect to the Internet using my Huawei, I
connect to the modem of a Sony-Ericsson mobile phone using bluetooth .
        Regards.