--On Thursday, August 20, 2009 12:20:35 -0400 John Mahoney <jmaho...@waav.com> wrote:

Ubuntu just pushed new kernels. Did you just pick one up. I got the
message two days ago, but have not *rushed* into grabbing them. Maybe a regression?

I'm not using those kernels, I run a version of 2.6.29 slightly tweaked for the Eee. I've been running the same kernel for months so nothing's changed in that respect.

Thanks for the ideas though!

Rick

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 8:38 AM, Rick Jones <r...@activeservice.co.uk>