2009/10/22 Andrey Batyiev <baty...@gmail.com>

> Hello
>
> > implementation in Python:
>
> I know how to convert addresses (htonl) ;). I just want to exclude
> misunderstanding of byte order: simple text "IP addresses is in network
> byte
> order" in documentation will reduce developers' pain.

If you know of a document to update please send link.  I have yet to find
any documentation that is formally being maintained. I believe the response
you will get is go here http://live.gnome.org/NetworkManager and update it
is a public wiki. And from that link I find
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/tree/introspection/nm-ip4-config.xmlwhich
states.

<property name="Addresses" type="aau" access="read">
      <tp:docstring>Tuples of IPv4 address/prefix/gateway.</tp:docstring>
    </property>

If you know of some magic document I would be delighted to read it.

--
John