In the XML comments we have descriptions of the keys returned in GetStatus,
Scan, and the arguments to Simple.Connect and others.  These key names are
not part of the generated ModemManager-names.h header file.

Attached is a patch that allows us to generate the macros for the key name
by moving the key names into XML mapping and member elements and updating
the xsl.  I have not yet done it for all the methods because I'm interested
in soliciting feedback.  Is this the right approach?

Comments?

-Jason