On Fri, 2013-02-15 at 14:32 -0500, Gene Czarcinski wrote:
> Although there is a v1.0.8 tag in the NM git, there is still hope since
> there has not been a Release Announcement yet.

Hmm, I don't see a 1.0.8 or a 1.0.2.  The latest release was 0.9.6.4,
and the  next release will be 0.9.8.  This next release will be from
this branch:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/log/?h=nm-0-9-8

> I would like to encourage the inclusion of two patches into v1.0.2
> before it ships:
>
> commit c0efef8c92aecb23df7dcbf3670236719d097873
>      dhcp: add special machine-id parse functio
>
> commit 1b1b4bd91c29425c25e8e979cd77b7a67deb9bf5
>      dhcp: write DUID out to lease file if not already present

I actually pushed these to that branch and master yesterday after
testing those patches and ensuring that my modifications to them were
correct.

Dan