we're running release version, we used apt-get install in the ubuntu system
(arm platform).
Will send error message when i can reproduce it.
At this point, we do see such things, even though NM is still running and ping
still works for both eth ports.
 /var/log/syslog.1:Jan 10 16:50:33 utilite-ubuntu-desktop NetworkManager[2831]:
<error> [1389390633.544433] [nm-manager-auth.c:87] pk_authority_get(): Failed
to initialize PolicyKit: (23) Error initializing authority: Error calling
StartServiceByName for org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1:
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Spawn.ExecFailed: Failed to execute
program /usr/lib/dbus-1.0/dbus-daemon-launch-helper: Success

Many thanks !