longer exists.

This is a new problem as of 0.9.10, best I can tell - at least, I never
observed this problem in any previous versions of NM.  Other things have
changed along the way too, so I cannot say with certainty that NM is the
culprit.

I don't connect to my phone's wifi tether often, but the only time I've ever
experienced this problem is when connecting to it, and even then, only when the
previous AP connected (at time of sleep) was my home AP.  Here's the fun part:
my home AP's SSID is "RWnMW" and my phone's SSID is "rw" - I'm wondering if
there's any chance that there's a comparison error somewhere wrt "RW" vs. "rw"

I'm not opposed to doing some more testing of this, but it's a bit difficult to
do without either inconveniencing other home users (disconnecting RWnMW
temporarily) or leaving my house to connect to my phone -- typically I'm at
work when I do that, and being at work means I can't really devote time to
testing non-work-related stuff.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this to perhaps offer more data
points, or am I on my own with this?  :-)

-RW