On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 12:33 PM, Thomas Haller <thal...@redhat.com> wrote:
[...]

> Hi Mathieu,
>
> [...]

> Can I give it back to you in this form and let's take it from there?

Sure, but what changes would you like to see?

[...]

> I dislike a bit the builder-member
>   GVariantBuilder *servers;
> Could we instead make it a
>   GVariant *set_server_ex_args;

It seems rather better to me (or at least much easier to handle) to build
one large array of array of string to pass to SetServersEx once via a
GVariantBuilder (which allows us to add just like if it was a simple
array), rather than mucking with one large unwieldy GVariant -- with
GVariantBuilder, you can open a subcontainer and add into it.

I guess the jist of it is that it seems to me like easier to maintain down
the line, provided it is technically correct-- and I have used pretty much
the code from examples in GLib documentation.

--

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu.trudel-lapie...@canonical.com>
Freenode: cyphermox, Jabber: mathieu...@gmail.com