Am 29.09.2016 um 18:01 schrieb Guido Trentalancia:
> On Thu, 29/09/2016 at 17.52 +0200, Michael Biebl wrote:

>>> This is not a side-effect in my opinion, but an added benefit
>>> because
>>> there is no good reason for using a symbolic link.
>>
>> So you want to get rid of the symbolic link altogether and selinux is
>> only a diversion?
>
> I am in favor of getting rid completely of the symbolic link creation,
> but this is outside of the scope of a simple patch created as a quick
> fix of an existing bug.
>
> I'll leave more extensive changes to the author... They are not
> strictly required for running NetworkManager.

How do resolvconf/openresolv or resolved/networkd handle this? They use
a file in /run as well and /etc/resolv.conf being a symlink to that file.
I know basically zero about selinux but I would assume there is a way to
get the selinux labelling right otherwise they would be broken as well.

universe are pointed away from Earth?