Hi,

I have a Pantech UML290 LTE USB modem that talks QMI on my host.  I am
having an issue setting the APN (and it appears PPP options when not
running LTE) for this device.

When the device is not plugged in and I use nm-connection-editor to create
a new MobileBroadband connection, I can select Verizon LTE and choose my
APN I need to connect to (it is an APN of a provider that uses VZ's
network).  When I plug the modem in, that connection is not available to
use on the device (I did select "Any Device" for mobile broadband device),
but it does not show.

If I create the connection after it is plugged in and all of the devices
are created wwan0, /dev/cdc-wdm0, then I cannot enter an APN manually - the
GUI skips right over it.  I compared the 2 connection entries on the
filesystem, and the one I cannot select the APN on is using CDMA and
dialing the normal CDMA ppp number (#777).

Any idea how I can get this to use the LTE network and still select an APN?

Thanks in advance!

-Greg