Hi!

So I found the settings.connection interface and can delete a existing
ethernet <=> bridge connection.

So adding a connection is probably what I want.

Is it sufficient to create a dict with e.g. "id"=>"eth0" and "master"=>"br0" to
create a connection of the ethernet device eth0 to the bridge br0?

Or what settings do I need to serve?

Cheers,
Thilo

Am Donnerstag, den 07.12.2017, 13:44 +0000 schrieb
thilo.ceston...@ts.fujitsu.com: