Hi,

after a long time I found some time to start the rewrite of my script.
There are a few questions remaining, though.

If I understood correctly, for a generic script I have to iterate over
all existing connections (ListConnections).
What I don't understand actually is how to get a relation between the
connection settings object and an existing active connection object.
Do I have to iterate over all active connections and find a matching
uuid? Or do we have a simpler way to get to this relation/information?

Thx.

Bye.
Michael.

[...]