da dove si puo' scaricare MusicMatch??
grazie a chi rispondera'
marco

-----Original Message-----
From: Fabio Z. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 7:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie-it] XMMS

>From: tom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: [newbie-it] XMMS
>Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 19:10:06 +0100
>

>Nessuno di voi ha mai avuto problemi con XMMS?
>io ne ho due in particolare che mi stando dando qualche fastidio
>  IL primo e piu fastidioso è......ogni tanto qundo riproduce
>continuatamente
>gli mp3 nel passare ad una canzone all altra mi si pianta mandandomi come
>messagio.......
>
>couldn't open audio
>please check that
>1 you have the corect output plugin......
>2 no other programs......
>3 your soundcard.........
>
>all inizio credevo che fossere gli mp3 corrotti ma poi
>l'unico modo per farlo ri funzionare è andare in preferences

pure a me XMMS si è bloccato.... ho optato per una alternativa: MUSICMATCH
Jukebox, uguale alla versione per Window. PROVALO!!!
P.S. Scarica e segui passo passo le istruzioni per l'installazione e vedraiq
 ualcosa di bello.
Fabio.

Prova MSN Messenger per conversare in linea con i tuoi amici:
http://messenger.msn.it

For information, services and offers, please visit our web site: http://www.klm.com.
This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that
no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and
that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited, and
may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart
Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for
the incorrect or incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor
responsible for any delay in receipt.

Rispondere a