Dear All,

I've been running Redhat 5.2 for quite a while now. But a friend just
introduced me to the Linux Mandrake and its recent release 5.3. I
wonder how I can migrate  from Redhat 5.2 to Mandrake 5.3. Is is true
that I can install Mandrake 5.3 on top of Redhat 5.2?
I am currently using Lilo to boot to my other IDE drive where the
Windows stuff (secondary master) is kept. Will these  settings that I
had made  be preserved ? If it is not possible to install Mandrake
over Apollo, should I perform a clean installation of Festen (Mandrake
5.3), if so can anybody provide me with a thorough outline of the step
by step procedure?
If I have to perform a clean installation, will that mean getting rid
of RH 5.2 and all its components. How do I uninstall RH 5.2 then?

Thanks

Bernardo