On Sun, 21 Mar 1999, you wrote:
I bow to the Linux King  . You were right on the money with the dma2 idea.
Wouldn't you know it's one settings I hadn't tried. BTW: is that what u call
debugging? That's news to me ... Guess I'm learning.

Thanks a lot  this has been causing me a lot of sleep since I'm one of those
guys that  can't let it go .

Steven G