Hi,

For some reason I am not able to boot LinMand from floppy disks.
It works when booting form CD-Rom on a different computer (PII-366-64MB),
but it is not possible to boot from CD-ROM from this computer (P100-96MB).
I made boot floppies etc. But the only thing I get is the menu, in which I
can press <enter> to start setting up LinMand. And then it starts reading
initrd.img.
I wait a few secs, and get the statement:
boot failed.....

Is there anyone who can tell me to get LinMand working from a bootdisk.

Tnx,

JM
Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen,
for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.