"James J. Capone" wrote:

> Do you ever sleep. I noticed you are the answer man. Just wondering if you sleep at
>all. Thanks

Okay, now that I've been reassured that you're all talking about me...

Sure I sleep.  I just tend to do it when everyone else is awake, but not
yet thinking of problems with their Linux boxes!

You'll get the fastest response time out of me between 11pm and 5am EST
M-F.  Please form a single-file line and have your receipts ready.  :)

Since I can't program for the life of me, can't seem to keep a tidy
installation of Linux for more than a week, and have a penchant for
buying hardware that I don't REALLY need but like to own, I figure
answering email is a good outlet for all the nervous energy.

Anyway, you guys are alot of fun and seem to have a good time working
with your Linux systems.  I have to say, this is probably one of the
friendliest "distribution" mailing lists that I've belonged to.

Good Luck!  :)

--
Steve Philp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]