Thom, ok, I know how to get into all that, I just don't know what it is
supposed to do.  I need to be able to autologin as a user then go directly
into KDE without messing with it.  I know there has got to be a way to do
this...and if there isn't, there should be.  I really don't want to have to
use a Win9x box as my Mp3 Sound System in my car...but I have to...then I
will...glah!  Well, thanks all.

>It's Settings - Start Mode (or similar, I use the
>German version. It's the group beneath 'file systems') - Mode - Boot Mode
>Configuration (or similar). The switch is called 'default operation mode',
>which can either be set to Graphic & Network or Text mode & Network.
>BTW, someone should really write a KDE interface for this. Ugly!
>
>tom
>

>--
>"int EIOIO   Computer bought the farm" (GNU Errormessage)
>Thomas 'Tom' Berger, [EMAIL PROTECTED] No UCE. No spam.

Signed,

Bob 'Reveral' Bonifield
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fraggin' in the Heartland