I've been using linux for a few days now and starting to know my way round.
A handy trick someone show me was when you type a command line and don't
know all of it type the first letter, then the "TAB" key... it brings up a
list of possible commands with that letter.
I used Sndconfig to get my sound card going.
 But how do I get my Network card going. Under that old inferior operating
system that I used to use (win95- I think they called it) It is an ISA
NE2000 compatible card it used I/O 0340 - 035F & IRQ 10. Where do I find
these configeration settings so I can get it to work? At present I'm still
using Win95 to get on the net but hopefully I'll be able to do away from
this soon and use my Linux box to do the job.
Thanks for you help[ guys and girls.
Geoff
The Wee Computer
Geoff & Jackie Barkman :-)