Hello

After installing Linux-Manrake 5.3 on my notebook there is a problem with the
KDE-Display.
It shows a very low resolution (320 x 200 ?) and you can see only a part of the
display.
After shut down from KDE with Ctrl+Alt+Backspace there is the message:

Kaccel (Kdecore): string to key : : Null key
QImage: :color: Index 255 out of range
remove top window
ximit: connection to x server lost
waiting for x server to shut down.

I tried to configure with Xconfigurator but whatever I choosed noting changed.

My graphic card is a Trident Cyber 9397 PCI, 3D,4MB, 64 Bit
The Monitor has a 13.3" Display with Active Matrix and a XGA-resolution.

During the installation process the graphic card was recogniced correctly.

When I tried X (local domain) and shut it down there was written:

- Warning: The directory " /usr/share/fonts/default/TrueType "  does not exist
Entry deleted from font path.

- The directory " /usr/X11R6/Lib/X11/fonts/100dpi " does not exist "
Entry deleted from path.

- SVGA  :  RENDITION unknown chipsetx
        :  chipset: generic
        :  videoram 64K
        :  using 8 bpp, Depth 8, color weight 666
        :  using builtin driver modes
        :  Builtin Mode  320 x 200
        :  virtual resolution set to 320 x 204
        :  SpeedUp code selection modified because virtual x ! = 1024

(**) Font path

Who can help me ???

Lothar