Hi Kuraiken:

I guess what I mean by that is where is the best place for me to start to
learn.  Two things I know that I want to do are to add LILO to my mbr so I
can dual boot win and Linux and set up to run in KDE.

I would like anyone thoughts on this is it better to learn the system first
and then go to these thing or to do them first?

And one other question.  The manual says that you should never exit Linux
without shutting it down.  So far I have only been able to shut down by
logging into root and I have been using the command
shutdown -r now.  Is there a way to shut down from your user account? and is
this the best command for a general shut down?

Thanks: