Hi folks,

I hope you're all fine and ready for Easter.

I've been wondering if any of the Mandrake Gurus could write a
thorough and detailed step-by-step guide on the subjects listed below,
since there has been a high flow of e-mails going around.
1. How to switch from Kde to other Window Managers.
2. How to upgrade/compile the kernel.
3. How to access a Windows drive.

The final result can be possibly incorporated into the next Mandrake
manual  as a FAQ or even posted in the digest and then refer everybody
with this kind of question to a repository of mails ( I heard somebody
mentioning that he was willing to archive all the mails, so this would
be an idea for a beginning).
Also, allow me please a remark. Since there has been this demand from
users can Mandrake in the next edition not provide Kde with the option
of switching to other Window Mangers, something similar to that of
Fwvm2 and AfterStep or WindowMaker?
I believe that this could make Mandrake more and more attractive and
popular.
If at all possible, please the Gurus should pay attention on these and
possibly other related things, at the end of the day it is all in the
interest of the Linux community  and we will all benefit from the
possible innovations,

Thanks in advance for the minute taken by  reading this.
I wish all of you a wonderful  Easter vacation.

Regards

Bernardo