On Sat, 03 Apr 1999 13:34:00 -0500, Steve Philp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Well, got and installed the suggested glib rpm and Gftp installed but
> > refused to run. The HD acts like it trying to start it, but no.
>
> Any error messages when you try to run it?

Nope! Not a one.

> If you've ever got programs that you find on your hard drive that you're
> not sure what they do, you can always use 'man <program>' and see the
> manual page for it.  It's really quite handy!

Its funny, I just found that out.

Anyway, I scraped Gftp and went with IglooFTP, it works great and was a lot
easier to install. I think my problem with Gftp had something todo with
it being a non-static rpm.

Regards,

Qman...

"Don't you just feel good about yourself, you will!"
[hp] 100LX: The power of computing in the palm of your hands.