James wrote:

> >when updating a rpm package, some files are kept under the ".sav"
> >extension. So the .kdelnk files (which describe the menu entries) are
> >duplicated - please run:
> >
> >       rm -f `find /opt/kde/share/applnk -name *.kdelnk.rpmsave -print`
> >
> >and restart the window manager (K->panel->restart). It should work.
>
> Tried it...didnt work.....so manually went into the directories and
> removed all the .rpmsave files.  Now menus are fine

I am pretty sure that my script works (it has been tested). Just be
sure that the "find" expression is surrounded by "anti-quotes" "`" (is
ok in english ??), not quotes "'".

Greets,

        Gael.

--
< Gael DUVAL - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://linuxmandrake.com >
QPL : "With the release of this license, KDE and the Qt Free Edition