Bob,
Just a quick question.  I am new to Unix/Linux so I have some questions.
I lookes at your fstab file and saw that the last two columns contain either
0 0, 1 1,
1 2, or user,noexec,nodev,nosuid,rw,noauto,sync 0 0.  I think
"user,noexec,nodev,nosuid,rw,noauto,sync" is the permissions set on this
device, however what do the 00, 11, or 12 mean.

THanks

Ken