Hey all. I have 3 small questions concerning Linux. Linux has been running
fine, untill recently. I'm using the mandrake distribution with KDE desktop
environment.
Now everytime K starts, i get the error:

Could not find mime type
application /x-tbz
in /opt/kde/share/applink/Utilities/kzip.kdelnk

What does this error mean?, and how do I correct it?

Also, I downloaded a Super Nintendo Emulator, snes9x, for linux, and I can run
the program perfectly fine from the terminal in KDE. But if I make a shortcut,
or link to it on my "start bar", (sorry for the WIN98 reference :-), the
emulator runs, but everything plays very slow, and choppy. Why is this?, and
how do I make the shortcut to it, without slowing down performance?

Also, (this questions simple), how do I enable a joystick or gamepad in Linux,
and does Linux support digital JS's or gamepads, such as the sadewinder
gamepad, or just analog?

Please! Any help will be GREATLY appreciated. Please email me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Thanks again!