>There is a blurb about Voodoo Banshee cards in the XFree86 FAQ
>(http://www.xfree86.org) - there is a link in that FAQ to a site written by
>gentleman who has developed a patched SVGA server, as well as an XF86Config

>which will work.   I have both, if you cannot find them, email me privately,

>and I will pass it on to you!
>
>Take care,
>
>Paul

Thanx I think I've fount what you meant though.  Just one more question.  Will
existing drivers work for the 2D portion of my card or will I have to go with
"Beta" drivers or the other meathod witch apparatly involvs editing the Kernal
(I'm an advanced Win user but am just starting w/ Linux so that could be just
a bit beoyond me right new)?

Thanx for the help.
--
Robert T.