I have one of those damn winmodems (I think...It's PCI and it's all PnP.
Made by Lucent Technologies)  Can anyone recommend a good modem for use
with Linux-Mandrake 5.3.  I would prefer an internal one but if anybody has
had significant luck with one can you please pass on the information about
it to me.  Looks like I'm buying a modem this weekend (damn winmodem people
anyway!)  It initializes the modem and then goes to set the sound and then
does nothing!  Is it a wrong setting or what?

Tom McCurdy, Jr.
 |  Thomas McCurdy, Jr.          |          ©    ©
 |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]      |            /\
 |                               |           \__/ Have a nice day!