At 10:14 AM 3/7/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Thanks for using NetForward!
>http://www.netforward.com
>v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
>
>I tried Window Maker, and it overwrote my /root/.initrc file, so the
>default is now Window Maker.  I'd like to get my KDE  back, but don't
>know how.
>
>How should the .initrc file look to launch KDE ?
>
>Thanks;
>Lawrence Sayre

I did same thing you did when I tried WM.  To get back to starting KDE,
type 'usekde', it should rewrite the a to start KDE from now on.  What I do
now is create a user that uses WM and one that uses KDE.  This way you can
experiment with different managers without screwing things up.  If it's
screwed, delete that user.