Steve Philp wrote:

> I've installed Mandrake 5.3 (the latest release), and have Korganizer
> 1.0.

Sorry for making you repeat yourself, but did you do the install from the
Mandrake CD or did you download Mandrake?  On their FTP site the apps are
listed as the most current ones, but in a section of the site which lists
what's included on the CD they list some older versions.

> I know there was a bit of confusion...package listing at the Mandrake site
> isn't current?

That's quite likely.  I just want to be certain before I make the big jump to
Mandrake.

Just one more question, is the RH Linux 5.2 that is included with Mandrake a
scaled-down version of the original RH 5.2 or is it the complete version?  I
know there's a lot of add-ons (KDE, for one) to RH 5.2, but are there are any
"deletions" from the orginal one?

Thanks.