Marivi wrote:

> Hi!
>
> It's me again.  What book do you recommend as an easy book on KDE?  I
> want to find  some answers on simple things such as adding stuff to the desktop,
> and adding programs to the start menu.  I do not have a lot of time to research
> and a book form is easier for me.  I ordered the Linux-mandrake powerpack
> from CCsoft - it comes with a book.  Will that be enough?

Check the KDE website (http://www.kde.org).  About halfway down the page
on the lefthand side is a link about Books about KDE.  There are a
couple good suggestions in there (Although it looks like the Sams book
about KDE 1.1 isn't due out until April).

Also, there is online documentation on your KDE system.  Use the Help
Browser to read through it.  Most of your questions can probably be
answered there.  If book form works better for you, fire up the
printer!  :)

--
Steve Philp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]