I burned an ISO of Mandrake using Easy CD Creator 3.5b and an IDE Ricoh
CDR.  Just loaded up EZCD, told it I was creating a CD from Image, and
pointed it at the image.  Make sure you tell it to look for an ISO file
type, not a CIF file (the default).  Also, let it use long filenames, don't
restrict to 8.3.  It shouldn't need that setting even mentioned, actually.
The CD even autoboots, on systems that support it.  Pretty slick.  I don't
know about any "Rock Ridge" format, though.  It should be just a standard
ISO type.  Hope this helps.

At 11:53 AM 1999-03-16 -0600, you wrote:
>I have some problem burning the iso image. My HP 7200 is on a  Windogs
>computer and I only have Easy CD Creator 3.01 which doesn't burn in Rock
>Ridge format. I download the Nero Burning Rom but it doesn't have any option
>about Rock Ridge.
>
>Can anyone send me a description on how to do this?

Nil Carborundum Illegitami
http://www.bigfoot.com/~andysocial