Robert Sheskin wrote:

> Steve Philp wrote:
>

> > Where are you finding your updates?
> >
> > --
> > Steve Philp
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Thanks for the response...I'll double check the error messages from the prompt
> (just got share violations in XWin).  I got the update from the Mandrake site
> http://www.linux-mandrake.com .  Click on update and pick a server.  It is in the
> update 5.3 directory.

Okay, I grabbed the package and attempted to install it and this is the
error I got:

        [root@tippy sphilp]# rpm -Uvh kdelibs-1.1-4rh5x.i386.rpm
        /opt/kde/share/toolbar/find.xpm conflicts with file from kpackage-1.1-1
        error: kdelibs-1.1-4rh5x.i386.rpm cannot be installed

Since it's only an .xpm file (a graphic) that's conflicting, you're
probably pretty safe using:

        rpm -Uvh --force kdelibs-1.1-4rh5x.i386.rpm

I've done just that and all seems to be working fine here after the
update.

--
Steve Philp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]