On Don, 21 Jan 1999, you wrote: / Am Don, 21 Jan 1999 schrieben Sie:
> why does it say on the webpage that Redhat 5.3 (I think Redhat is
> talking about 6.0!) will never be released?

Which page are you referring to? IMO there has been some trouble due to
Mandrakes version numbers: 5.3 is based on RH 5.2. Maybe some people got this
wrong by thinking there is actually a RH release like 5.3.
There is not. Current release of RH is 5.9 (beta-6.0), which has (surprise,
surprise) KDE 1.1 in it. Looks like they want to deliver at least *one* stable
desktop environment, since GNOME's so-called "1.0" is said to be even less
stable than KDE beta 3 was...
Just my 2 cent.

tom