Martin White wrote:

> Has anybody tried setting up a Sound Blaster Live PCI card under Mandrake -
> if so what did you set it up as ??
>
> I stupdily forgot all about my Linux setup and was just thinking about
> HalfLife when i bought it !!
>
> Martin.

There was some news about a Linux driver for SBLive. Creative hired a linux
hacker to do it but so far no working driver yet. Not even beta. So I guess
we'll have to wait. I'm in the same boat in this regard.

However, if you have the other SB cards (The PCI, Ensoniq chip, AWE32/64, 16
etc) they should all work with no problems. The only part that seems to have
problems is MIDI.

Regards,

--
Kuraiken - Apprentice Codecaster