Thanks to the Samba step-by-step guide which was recently referenced
here, I have Samba up and running, and sharing files and printers with
the NT virtual machine which I'm running.  For now, I've installed my
printer (a LaserJet 6P) into NT as an Apple LaserWriter IINT, figuring
that it will appear to NT as a PostScript printer.  That seems to work
fine (at least it prints the test page), but is there a better driver to
use?

    This really isn't a Mandrake question, but it's not really a Samba
or an NT question either.  Thanks for any help!