Lloyd wrote:

> This isn't specifically related to Mandrake, but I noticed
> at Netscape's web site that there are two versions of
> Communicator for Linux. One is supported and one isn't. Does
> anyone know what the difference is?

G'day Llyod,

I'm not sure about the difference in the supported/unsupported, but have
used the supported v it works well and takes on the KDE desktop colors,
one problem I found with it was the time zone was always +0000, thus
causing some problems on send and receive times, you might not find this
a problem.

I'm using the version available at /redhat/contrib, no problems, except
its the old netscape gray, would rather the KDE desktop colors, but you
cannot have your cake and eat it ;-))

--
Michael Doyle
Adelaide, South Australia