Option   "edo_vram"
Option   "no_imageblt"
DacSpeed  175

make sure you uncomment your VideoRam

also remove all display Below "800x600"

Comment all Virtual Screens

Also Put in the Screen Section :

DefaultColorDepth 16

didn't look at the headers to see if you are actually sending from
the machine in question but if you can send the Configuration to the
list and i'll make sure it's right or send it to me. i can't send
mine as the machine it's on doesn't have a working modem yet.

but take it from somebody that knows <VBG> this is what works.
if you can't send it, then i'll try to get a copy of mine to the
list.

i got mine working with the help of this list,sheer determination and
a combination of researched workarounds. now if i can just figure out
hhow to use windowmaker and kde together i just might do the glory
dance ;-).

denise