Not sure what I did last night while playing around with Linux, but
today when I tried to boot my system all I got was LI instead of LILO. I
know this has to do with errors with the disk geometry, since I had
learned that running LILO on my machine required to linear option to
install correctly. Anyway, I do not have a rescue disk for my kernel
(2.2.5 compiled for SMP), so I am not sure of how to fix the problem. I
have tried making new boot and rescue disks using rawrite.exe, but I
can't get it to work.

I have Mandrake 5.3 installed on an IBM 9.1GB U2W SCSI drive, with the
whole disk being used for Linux. If someone could please tell me how to
boot my machine so I could re-run LILO I would greatly appreciate it!
Please let me know if any more information is needed.

Eric Giles