At 06:42 PM 4/27/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I was just wondering if the LS120 (Super Disks) and CD recorders are
>supported under Linux. If they are, which brands (CD recorders).

I can't vouch for LS120 SuperDisks since I don't own one and haven't ran across any info one way or another about it's support under Linux, but I can vouch for CD recorders, specifically SCSI CD-Recorders. I personally have a Yahama CDR-102 (2x) SCSI recorder (yea it's a couple of years old now) but works flawlessly under Linux, and have burned cd's using the Linux software: CD-Record software.

Stefan Dozier
[EMAIL PROTECTED]