----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, May 14, 1999 10:19 PM
Subject: Re: [newbie] SBLive problems (again)

> why dont you just download kernel 2.2.5 from www.kernel.org

Could do... i'm wary of doing this as i'm sure there would have been a good
reason for the progression from 2.2.5 to 2.2.5-15 - normally bugs - usually
security type bugs !!

Anyhow, won't solve my problem as when Mandrake 6 come out the web site says
it's coming out with kernel 2.2.7 - the proble gets worse.

Probably just forget sound for now, but there was a fair bit of talk about
the SBLive recently and i wondered if anyone else suffered the same problem.

Martin.
PS: (to SciFyKid) I _HAVE_ switched off HTML according to the properties of
the message in Outlook Express5 anyway, if the mail clients putting some in
when i specifically tell it not too, not a great deal i can do about that -
sorry.