You should be able to upgrade with no worried.  I just upgraded Mandrake Linux 5.3 to RedHat 6.0 without a hitch.

I haven't heard an official word, but I'm sure there will be an ISO image... but why don't you just spend a few bucks and buy the CD?

Duke16 wrote:

If all this seems stupid don't mind me I'm real new to this.When the new version of Mandrake comes out will it include the updated kernel?Will I have to Del the version I have on now, or will it just update it?Will there be an ISO image? --
Paul Houlbrooke
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end.
--SemiSonic  (MSM Recording)