Hello All,

Finally I got the kernel -2.2.9 to compile load and work. I ran uname -r to
make sure and it comes up as 2.2.9 thanks all for the help. Now I need to get
the soun drivers to work. With 2.0.36 they worked fine, now when I load the
kernel it gives me a bunch of errors about the sound. Like no such file or
directory all on the sound. Every thing else works fine. I had to make the
kernel with "make bzImage" when i tried it with "make zImage" it would not
work. But it works now I just wanted to thank everyone.

Thanks again,

James J. Capone