On Fri, 21 May 1999 08:05:03 -0500, Pliler Main Unit wrote:
>Hi Turgut,
>Yes I highly recommend using PM 4.0, because I found trying
>to use the two partition tools within LM 5.3's install was too
>difficult for me to figure out. So if I hadn't had PM, I would
>prob never got LM, installed.
>Will

At home machine, I have a 13 GB  drive and a 3 GB drive.. Disk Druid, for some
reason, would refuse to display the free space on the 13GB drive (LBA, standard
western digital), therefore, I could not create ANY partitions with it.

So after many frustrations, I ended up creating the linux partitions using Partition
Magic (which could see all of the drive) !

So, yes, PM has saved my *** several times so far!
-turgut

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      - Put "Send PGP" in Subject to obtain my PGP signature.
Find-It! Web Search Engine:  http://find.egenet.com.tr

Windows Error 006: Malicous error. Desqview found on drive.